My Girls


On the 27th of September 2008, I created this blog page to start documenting / recording what is about to become an interesting life as my Family and I:
Kirsten - Wife
Rebecca - Daughter
Set off on a new adventure to Australia as we join the load shedding from South Africa to Australia. We will be moving to Adelaide and hope to fly on the 24th November 2008.

This will be the first time any of us is leaving the continent and will be doing so to live. So it will be very hair raising and at the same time exciting. 
The reason Adelaide is the following:
1) Adelaide is a smaller city but is not miles from nowhere
2) The wide streets and colonial buildings 
3) Dry summers (I'm sick of Humid Durban Summers)
4) According to opinion, Adelaidians seems to easier going
5) The topography, Spencer gulf, Kangaroo Island,Mount Lofty, which makes for interesting holiday spots and driving.

It's not long now and I'm very excited about the trip, and will put plenty of pictures, particularly once I've bought my mountain bike that side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog