Cycling in Aussie

One of the things I'm very excited about is getting back on a bicycle, i sold my Specialized Epic back in May '08 as I had miss timed the arrival of our visa. I have begun gaining weight, losing fitness and the emotions run riot as there is no where for me to blow off steam.
But there is one dilemma. With the cash I am gearing up to spend of a dual suspension mountain bike, similar to the Specialized epic I let go, there are so many choices but I have starting getting down to what I can afford, and what I would like to ride.
1) Trek Fuel EX8
2) Santa Cruz Superlight
3) Pivot Mach 5
Funny enough the lesser know of the three bicycles the "Pivot Mach 5" has the best reviews from riders and magazines alike. The problem seems to be the availability of the bicycle in certain locations and countries.
At present Adelaide cycle shops do not stock the Pivot, BUT after tracking down the agents in Australia I have established that they intend doing the foot work in Adelaide to promote the bicycle. I will push my favourite dealer from my side to ensure that the dealers become interested in stocking the Pivot. Watch for picture of my NEW MOUNTAIN BIKE.
Comments
Post a Comment